Wednesday, 25 July 2012

favourite lines :)



" i free myself from hatred through forgiveness and love. i understand that suffering, when it cannot be avoided, is here to help me on my way to glory. i understand that everything is connected, that all roads meet, and all rivers flow into the same sea. that is why i am, at this moment, an instrument of forgiveness, forgiveness for crimes that were committed; one crime i know about, the other i do not.."

and the sayings by Hilal :

" i forgive the tears i was made to shed,
i forgive the pain and the disappointments,
i forgive the betrayals and the lies,
i forgive the slanders and intrigues,
i forgive the hatred and persecution,
i forgive the blows that hurt me,
i forgive the wrecked dreams,
i forgive the still-born hopes,
i forgive the hostility and jealousy,
i forgive the indifference and ill will,
i forgive the injustice carried out in the name of justice,
i forgive the anger and the cruelty,
i forgive the neglect and the contempt,
i forgive the world and all its evils..

i will be capable of loving regardless of whether i am loved in return,
or giving even when i have nothing,
or working happily even in  the midst of difficulties,
or holding out my hand even when utterly alone and abandoned,
of drying my tears while i weep,
of believing even when no one believes in me..."



- taken from my favourite novel - paulo coelho's : aleph :)

goodnite loves, sweet dreams :)

No comments: